Bundled Resource! Great game companion for Jumping Jack or as stand along card games.
1. Print on card stock and laminate for durability. I prefer to print on different colored card-stock to make the game more engaging (and I can pick the skill level by color quickly).
2. Cut out the individual cards
1. Place cards face down in the middle of the table.
2. On student's turn, therapist selects card from the top and asks the question presented.
3. If using with Jumping Jack, student takes turn. If using as stand alone card game, it is the next student's turn.
Can be used in individual therapy or group settings.
Jumping Jack Game is not included in purchase of card sets.