Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- This MEGA GEOGRAPHY BUNDLE is full of engaging resources to build a strong foundation in Social Studies. Each of the 4 units focus on applying geography skills & help with vertical alignment across grade levels. Each unit includes guided lessons that are FUN for students & a 5-E teaching mod$60.00$66.00Save $6.00
- This MEGA BUNDLE is full of engaging resources for a World Cultures & Geography class! The 10 units build a strong foundation in Social Studies & help with vertical alignment across grade levels. Each unit includes guided lessons that are FUN for students & a 5-E teaching model that is E$235.50$245.50Save $10.00
An entertaining BUNDLE of unique Human-Environment Interactions resources featuring adaptations & modifications! These guided lessons are FUN for students & the 6-E teaching model is easy for you to use! Each activity includes a Teacher Reference Guide to ensure success in your classroom! This unit bundle has everything you need to engage your classes!
Google Classroom versions of the resources are also available in my store:
- 4 Guided PowerPoint Lessons
- 2 Fill-in Notes Handouts
- 1 Exit Ticket
- 7 Student Worksheets
- 6 Classroom Posters
- 1 Project with Directions, Rubric & Template
- Answer Keys
- Teacher Reference Guides
- Get your class thinking about how geography affects our world. Challenge them to examine human adaptations & modifications to the environment.
- A fun, 5-E guided lesson where students identify & classify ways humans have adapted to & modified the environment with a variety of engaging activities.
- Help! Students imagine they are "shipwrecked" on a deserted island! Challenge them to figure out ways to adapt & modify the tropical surroundings so they can survive.
- How does geography affect culture? Students examine a map of 2 imaginary countries, then analyze how the geographical factors might affect the citizens in each nation.
- A fun project about how cultural traits & geographical factors have shaped your student’s lives. Every project is unique since they are based on student’s individual backgrounds.
- A bright, colorful set of posters of the 5 Themes of Geography in your classroom. Students love following the adventures of Stickman as he discovers the meaning of each theme!
- Human-Environment Interactions, Geographic Factors, Physical Processes, Human Factors, Elevation, Altitude, Adaptations, Climate, Infrastructure, Modifications, Geographic Barriers, Landforms, Settlement Patterns, Immigrate, Cultural Traits, Five Themes of Geography, Region, Vegetation, Physical Features
Aligned with Social Studies Standards: CCSS, TEKS, ELPS & NCSS
- Simply click “follow me” under Social Studies Stuff on the top of my store's page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products & throw sales.
Click the link below to find more unique & fun lessons! Thank you!