Products in this Bundle (5)
ELEMENTS OF DRAMA GRAB BAG! 20% OFF!! These SIX products are tailored for elementary and middle school students by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years.
Included in this bundle:
- 1 play--perfect for the end of the semester before the winter holiday
- 1 biography (Lin Manuel Miranda)
- 1 drama lesson on sound effects--focused on Halloween!
- 1 drama lesson on stage properties--with a fairy tale theme
- 1 drama lesson on creative movement--for Thanksgiving
- 1 drama unit on storytelling--a super unit which strengthens reading, writing and speaking using your students own drawings
Friends, this is a HECK of a deal!!
AND check out.....Bundle II -- Drama Grab Bag which complements this one.
Each product contains:
- Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it!
- Procedure (including time allotments to help you keep on track)
- Materials List
- Live links to various examples to enrich your teaching of the lesson
- Helpful Tips and so much more
100 Pages of Resources from an Award Winning Drama Teacher--if you want to be super successful in your drama classroom or class, purchasing this bundle will give you an opportunity for excellence.
Comprehensive? You bet.
Bonus Product: Super Hero Postcard Stories!!!
If you'd like MORE lessons at a discount, check out Bundle Drama Class and Lessons Course. This bundle can set you up for a semester.
Reviews of Dramamommaspeaks Products:
Lin Manuel Miranda Biography (Format Two)
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
Sedna, an Inuit Tale
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
Costume Designs with Fairy Tales
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.