Help your students master basic number sense with this
MONEY SAVING BUNDLE
1) A foldable for Interactive Notebooks with vocabulary (prime, composite, LCM, GCF, First Eight Prime Numbers) **** DIFFERENTIATED for Writing and 2 styles
2) Interactive Lesson for finding Prime Numbers to 100.. ***including Mentor Text and Video suggestions****
3) Lesson for using Prime Ladder for Prime Factorization.
4) Lessons for using the Prime Ladder for Least Common Multiple and Greatest Common Factor.
5) Bonus use of Prime Ladder to simplify a fraction.
6) Foldable for Divisibility Rules
7) Prime and Composite Number Sort-- Can be interactive notebook activity, or formative assessment
Skills Practice Cards for:
Divisibility of Numbers
Prime or Composite Numbers
Returning Prime Factorization to a standard number
Greatest Common Factor computation
Greatest Common Factor word problems
Least Common Multiple computation
Least Common Multiple word problems
Check out the preview for picture examples of foldables and skills practice cards.
Just need the lessons:Foldable and Lesson Plans for LCM, GCF and Prime Factorization
Just need skills practice: Prime Numbers, LCM/GCF Scoot and Compute
Visit my blog for more teaching ideas: Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans