This bundle is a self-contained mini-unit on metric conversions. It is designed to teach both the linear method (also known as the staircase method or King Henry Died By Drinking Chocolate Milk method) and the conversion factor method (also known as dimensional analysis) through 8 separate documents.
The 8 documents include a 2-page help guide, a comprehensive conversion table, 3 worksheets, and 4 quizzes.
Documents in this bundle comes in 2 formats: a PDF document and fully-editable WORD document. Each worksheet and quiz features a full answer key.
Feel free to download full PDF preview to see EXACTLY what you are getting!
- Help Guide (covers linear and conversion factor methods)
- Conversion Table (contains metric-metric, customary-customary, and metric-customary conversions)
- Worksheet (A) – Metric Conversions Using the Linear Method
- Worksheet (B) – Metric Conversions Using the Conversion Factor Method
- Worksheet (C) – More Metric Conversions Using the Conversion Factor Method
- Quiz (A) – Linear Method
- Quiz (B) – Conversion Factor Method, Version 1
- Quiz (C) – Conversion Factor Method, Version 2
- Quiz (D) – Linear and Conversion Factor Methods
Relevant Standard(s) Addressed by This Product:
Common Core Standards (CCSS):
- Convert among different-sized standard measurement units within a given measurement system.
Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS):
Science and Engineering Practices
- Using Mathematics and Computational Thinking
SAVE NEARLY 55%!
This $11.00 bundle represents a savings of $6.00 over the price of purchasing all 8 products separately, which would normally cost $17.00.
Connect with More Science With Mr. Enns Resources:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Follow Me next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Douglas Enns. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.