Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
This HUGE BUNDLE of NO PREP, comprehensive resources is a staple for year-round activities in speech therapy, whether you're seeing students face to face or via teletherapy..... or both!
12 RESOURCES are included- one for each month. Each resource/month targets 10 LANGUAGE GOALS (seasonal/holiday themes included in several activities). The following goals are targeted, each with activities at 2 different levels:
- Verb Tenses
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Multiple Meaning Words
- Answering Wh- Questions
- Complex Sentences
- Main Idea & Supporting Details
- Reading Comprehension
- Inferences & Predictions
There are 2 VERSIONS of each resource:
- The NO-PRINT version is 36 pages of colorful activities within an interactive PDF. It has a clickable menu, clickable answer buttons and check boxes, and fillable text boxes. It works on tablets, computers, or smart boards. If opening on an iPad, use on a PDF reader app. When using on a computer, you can open and use the resource on a free PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is free and you can read more about it HERE), as shown in the video preview. This resource works wonderfully with screen share for teletherapy sessions!
- The PRINTABLE version of this resource is 21 pages and contains all of the same content as the no-print version, but without the colored images. Additionally, activities are condensed to one page for less paper needed.
As mentioned above, there are 2 LEVELS for each goal area in each resource. Level 1 is geared towards kindergarten - 2nd grade students and Level 2 is for 3rd - 5th grade students. However, the level suitability will vary based on each individual student and you can easily shift between levels if needed. There are also answer keys included, although many activities have open-ended questions and therefore answers will vary.
Each month's resource comes in a zipped file, containing 3 files:
- The no print PDF
- The printable PDF
- The answer key
In total, there are 732 pages of content (split between no print and printables) to use with a huge majority of your elementary-aged caseload throughout the year.
It’s perfect for:
- Mixed groups
- Progress monitoring
- Homework (during the school year and the summer)
- Push-in sessions
- Students with multiple goals
This entire bundle is absolutely NO PREP. Plus, it’s engaging and interesting for students and will quickly become a monthly go-to for you!
For more information and a video demo on how to use an interactive PDF on a computer or iPad, check out this blog post: