Great graphic organizers to help guide your students! This aligns directly with the first grade Next Generation Science Standards 1-LS1-1, 1-LS1-2, and 1-LS3-1.
- 16 different organizers: (12 animals, 4 plants): each organizer has a picture of the animal or plant, a place to draw the design, and a place to explain the design.
- Organizers: 5 different organizers for students to use when observing the patterns of parents and offspring and hypothesizing why the animals do what they do.
- Cards:8 animal cards with a photograph and a question about the animal's behavior
- Graphic organizers: organizers provide students space to list similarities and differences between young plants and adult plants and young animals and adult animals.
- Cards: 12 photographs of young animals/ adult animals, young plants/ and adult plants for students to observe to make comparisons
Keywords: NGSS, 1.ls3.1, structure, function, and information processing, design solutions, invent, inventions, easy to use, simplify science, make science simple, alike, similarities, compare and contrasts, compare animal babies and adults