Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- What are people saying about these products??Stacy R: "I downloaded this activity last night and used it the next day! No prep!! Thank you so much!! Awesome product, looking forward to using more!" (August 2018)Tutsy A: "This is awesome...I love that it is TRULY no prep, no printing, no cutting, jus$29.99$69.00Save $39.01
This BUNDLE of NO PREP escapes has digital activities aligned with common-core (ELA-Literacy-L.3.1), making it the perfect, fun activity for 3rd grade ELA test prep or review during 3rd or even later grades (4th, 5th, etc.)! It can be completed individually or in teams, so it can also be used for as a team-building activity. Students love working to solve the engaging activities and complete the escape.
The bundle includes the L.3.1a-b-c Escape Room, the L.3.1d-e-f Escape Room, and the L.3.1g-h-i Escape Room to cover all of section L.3.1!
Stacy R: "I downloaded this activity last night and used it the next day! No prep!! Thank you so much!! Awesome product, looking forward to using more!" (August 2018)
Tutsy A: "This is awesome...I love that it is TRULY no prep, no printing, no cutting, just ready to go!!" (August 2018)
NO PREP!! The locks of the digital escape room are all automatically controlled by a pre-coded Google Form, so all you have to do is boot up a computer or tablet for each group or individual. Google Classroom is not required, only an internet browser. Hard copies of the puzzles are included if you'd like to print them out for your students, or you can just have them use scratch paper as needed for working out the solutions.
What You Get:
3 Digital ELA Escape Rooms, with 3 activities in each, aligned with Common Core
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1.a: Explain the function of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in general and their functions in particular sentences.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1.b: Form and use regular and irregular plural nouns.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1.c: Use abstract nouns (e.g., childhood).
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1.d: Form and use regular and irregular verbs.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1.e: Form and use the simple (e.g., I walked; I walk; I will walk) verb tenses.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1.f: Ensure subject-verb and pronoun-antecedent agreement.*
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1.g Form and use comparative and superlative adjectives and adverbs, and choose between them depending on what is to be modified.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1.h Use coordinating and subordinating conjunctions.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1.i Produce simple, compound, and complex sentences.
A Google Form that automates the entire "escape"
Printable copies of the activity prompts
Answer keys for the activities
Teacher setup directions
Student instructions for each of the activities
How to play:
Each escape will take about 30-45 minutes. Total for all three escape rooms is about 2 hours.
Set up a computer or a tablet for each individual or group (2-5).
The tasks are appropriate for grades 3-5 and review ELA Literacy L.3.1 material.
Looking for more escape rooms? Check out the following!