BUNDLE - Performance Task – Adding & Subtracting Rational Numbers – Plus-Minus Rating
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Plus-Minus Rating!
This set includes the Plus-Minus Rating Performance Task in 25 different NHL editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $100. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 93% off retail price!
In the Plus-Minus Rating Performance Task, students use real NHL data for their favorite team to practice adding integers, interpreting results and exploring absolute value. As NHL assistant coaches, they must determine their team's most effective player over the past five games.
This Plus-Minus Rating Performance Task set includes:
* Anaheim Ducks
* Chicago Blackhawks
* Dallas Stars
* Minnesota Wild
* Nashville Predators
* St. Louis Blues
* Winnipeg Jets
* Arizona Coyotes
* Calgary Flames
* Edmonton Oilers
* Los Angeles Kings
* San Jose Sharks
* Vancouver Canucks
* Boston Bruins
* Buffalo Sabres
* Detroit Red Wings
* Florida Panthers
* Montreal Canadiens
* Toronto Maple Leafs
* Carolina Hurricanes
* Columbus Blue Jackets
* New Jersey Devils
* New York Islanders
* Philadelphia Flyers
* Pittsburgh Penguins
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!