BUNDLE - Performance Task – Centers of Triangles – Defending a Break
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Defending a Break!
This set includes the Defending a Break Performance Task in 30 different NBA teams’ editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $120. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 94% off retail price!
In Defending a Break Performance Task, students use NBA defensive strategy to practice finding the centers of triangles including the in-center, circumcenter and centroid. As an assistant coach, they must determine where the best place to position a player to defend a fast break.
This Defending a Break Performance Task set includes:
* Boston Celtics
* Atlanta Hawks
* Brooklyn Nets
* Charlotte Hornets
* Chicago Bulls
* Cleveland Cavaliers
* Dallas Mavericks
* Denver Nuggets
* Detroit Pistons
* Golden State Warriors
* Houston Rockets
* Indiana Pacers
* Los Angeles Clippers
* Los Angeles Lakers
* Memphis Grizzlies
* Miami Heat
* Milwaukee Bucks
* Minnesota Timberwolves
* New Orleans Pelicans
* New York Knicks
* Oklahoma City Thunder
* Orlando Magic
* Philadelphia 76ers
* Phoenix Suns
* Portland Trail Blazers
* Sacramento Kings
* San Antonio Spurs
* Toronto Raptors
* Utah Jazz
* Washington Wizards
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!