BUNDLE - Performance Task – Compound Events & Probability – Urban Planner
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Urban Planner!
This set includes the Urban Planner Performance Task in 7 different U.S. cities editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $28. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 75% off retail price!
In the Urban Planner Performance Task, students use real city data to practice constructing tree diagrams, identifying total possible outcomes and calculating probability of compound events. As urban planners, they decide the best way to survey the citizens in hopes of finding the preferred spot to build a new recreation center.
This Urban Planner Performance Task set includes:
* San Francisco
* New York
* Los Angeles
* Washington D.C.
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!