BUNDLE - Performance Task – Coordinate Planes & Plots – Calorie Competition
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Calorie Competition!
This set includes the Calorie Competition Performance Task in 7 different food item editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $28. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 75% off retail price!
In Calorie Competition, students use nutrition data from restaurants to practice plotting points in a coordinate plane, interpreting data, constructing data plots and measuring central tendency. As pediatric nutritionists, they must prepare their clients to make smarter eating decisions in regards to a specific food item.
This Calorie Competition Performance Task set includes:
* French Fries
* Chicken Sandwich
* Onion Rings
* Chicken Nuggets
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!