BUNDLE - Performance Task – Cube Roots & Functions – Digital Cookie Decisions
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Digital Cookie Decisions!
This set includes the Digital Cookie Decisions Performance Task in 50 different state editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $200. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 97% off retail price!
In the Digital Cookie Decisions Performance Task, students use girl scout cookie data to practice comparing linear functions, writing linear functions and interpreting slope. As troop leaders, they must develop a plan to integrate digital sales and determine if it's the right fit.
This Digital Cookie Decisions Performance Task set includes:
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey
* New Mexico
* New York
* North Carolina
* North Dakota
* Rhode Island
* South Carolina
* South Dakota
* West Virginia
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!