BUNDLE - Performance Task – Cube Roots & Functions – Optimal Performance
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Optimal Performance!
This set includes the Optimal Performance Performance Task in 8 different car editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $32. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 78% off retail price!
In the Optimal Performance Performance Task, students use automotive data to practice solving equations that involve cube roots and sketch and interpret graphs of functions. As mechanical engineers, they must determine the car that would be the best for drag racing.
This Optimal Performance Performance Task set includes:
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!