BUNDLE - Performance Task – Data Analysis – Call Em Up
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Call Em Up!
This set includes the Call Em Up Performance Task in 25 different MLB team editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $100. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 93% off retail price!
In the Call Em Up Performance Task, students use minor league baseball data to practice constructing and describing scatterplots, fit a straight line to the data and construct a two-way table. As statisticians, they will try to evaluate the play of minor league baseball players to determine if they could help the major league team.
This Call Em Up Performance Task set includes:
* St. Louis Cardinals
* Baltimore Orioles
* New York Yankees
* Colorado Rockies
* Atlanta Braves
* Chicago Cubs
* Los Angeles Dodgers
* San Francisco Giants
* Seattle Mariners
* New York Mets
* Pittsburgh Pirates
* Texas Rangers
* Boston Red Sox
* Detriot Tigers
* Minnesota Twins
* Chicago White Sox
* Arizona Diamondbacks
* Cincinnati Reds
* Cleveland Indians
* Houston Astros
* Kansas City Royals
* Los Angeles Angels
* San Diego Padres
* Toronto Blue Jays
* Washington Nationals
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!