BUNDLE - Performance Task – Division & Decimals – Box Office Bucks
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Box Office Bucks!
This set includes the Box Office Bucks Performance Task in 21 different movie editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $84. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 92% off retail price!
In Box Office Bucks Performance Task, students use film data from popular movie franchises to divide multi-digit numbers, add and subtract multi-digit decimals and find a percent of a quantity. As movie producers, they must reflect on past box office data to determine if movies like it can be successful in the future.
This Box Office Bucks Performance Task set includes:
* Harry Potter
* The Hobbit
* The Fast and the Furious
* Indiana Jones
* Diary of a Wimpy Kid
* Spy Kids
* Pirates of the Caribbean
* Star Wars
* Toy Story
* Jurassic Park
* Iron Man
* Home Alone
* The Chronicles of Narnia
* Back to the Future
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!