BUNDLE - Performance Task – Equations & Inequalities – Break a Leg
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Break a Leg!
This set includes the Break a Leg Performance Task in 10 different celebrities editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $40. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 83% off retail price!
In Break a Leg Performance Task, students use theater production data to practice representing proportional relationships by equations, identifying unit rates, writing, solving and graphing multi-step equations and inequalities. As non-profit community directors, they must design a proposed budget for the production and carefully avoid having too much profit.
This Break a Leg Performance Task set includes:
* West Side Story
* A Midsummer Night's Dream
* You Can't Take It With You
* Les Miserables
* The Phantom of the Opera
* Young Frankenstein
* The Wizard of Oz
* The Pirates of Penzance
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!