BUNDLE - Performance Task – Measure of Center and Variability – Spin-off Statistics
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Spin-off Statistics!
This set includes the Spin-off Statistics Performance Task in 9 different televisions shows editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $36. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 81% off retail price!
In Spin-off Statistics Performance Task, students use real data on the viewers of their favorite TV show to practice finding and comparing measures of center and variability and creating dot plots. As TV ratings analysts, they have to analyze the viewing numbers of the shows across seasons and decide whether it warrants the creation of a new spin-off show.
This Spin-off Statistics Performance Task set includes:
* American Idol
* The Voice
* The Simpsons
* The Middle
* Good Luck Charlie
* Teen Wolf
* Wizards of Waverly Place
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!