BUNDLE – Performance Task – Place Value and Operations – Ratings Run
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Ratings Run!
This set includes the Ratings Run Performance Task in 4 different television show editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $16. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 56% off retail price!
In the Ratings Run Performance Tasks, students use real audience figures from their favorite TV series to practice place value and all four operations. As TV ratings analysts they have to use the number of viewers to figure out whether the show should be cancelled, and they also learn some of the vocabulary used in the industry along the way.
This Ratings Run Performance Task set includes:
* Modern Family
* SpongeBob SquarePants
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!