BUNDLE - Performance Task – Proportions & Unit Rate – Commit to be Fit
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Commit to be Fit!
This set includes the Commit to be Fit Performance Task in 32 different NFL editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $128. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 95% off retail price!
In the Commit to be Fit Performance Task, students use fitness data of pro athletes to practice calculating using rational numbers, finding percent of a number, computing unit rate and finding the missing part of a proportional relationship. As strength and conditioning coaches, they develop an exercise program for an athlete to prepare for the next season.
This Commit to be Fit Performance Task set includes:
* Green Bay Packers
* Detroit Lions
* Houston Texans
* Miami Dolphins
* New England Patriots
* New Orleans Saints
* New York Jets
* Pittsburgh Steelers
* Seattle Seahawks
* Dallas Cowboys
* New York Giants
* Philadelphia Eagles
* Washington Redskins
* Arizona Cardinals
* San Francisco 49ers
* St. Louis Rams
* Chicago Bears
* Minnesota Vikings
* Atlanta Falcons
* Carolina Panthers
* Tampa Bay Buccaneers
* Buffalo Bills
* Kansas City Chiefs
* Oakland Raiders
* San Diego Chargers
* Baltimore Ravens
* Cincinnati Bengals
* Cleveland Browns
* Indianapolis Colts
* Jacksonville Jaguars
* Tennessee Titans
* Denver Broncos
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!