BUNDLE - Performance Task – Rational Numbers & Proportions – Call to the Majors
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Call to the Majors!
This set includes the Call to the Majors Performance Task in 30 different MLB teams editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $120. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 94% off retail price!
In the Call to the Majors Performance Task, students use minor league baseball data to practice converting fractions to long division, identifying unit rates and generating equivalent ratios. As statisticians, they will try to evaluate the play of minor league baseball players to determine if they could help the major league team.
This Call to the Majors Performance Task set includes:
* St. Louis Cardinals
* New York Yankees
* Colorado Rockies
* Oakland Athletics
* Atlanta Braves
* Chicago Cubs
* Los Angeles Dodgers
* San Francisco Giants
* Seattle Mariners
* New York Mets
* Philadelphia Phillies
* Pittsburgh Pirates
* Texas Rangers
* Tampa Bay Rays
* Boston Red Sox
* Detroit Tigers
* Minnesota Twins
* Chicago White Sox
* Arizona Diamondbacks
* Baltimore Orioles
* Cincinnati Reds
* Cleveland Indians
* Houston Astros
* Kansas City Royals
* Los Angeles Angels
* Miami Marlins
* Milwaukee Brewers
* San Diego Padres
* Toronto Blue Jays
* Washington Nationals
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!