BUNDLE - Performance Task – Ratios Unit Rate and Equations – Cinema Capital
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Cinema Capital!
This set includes the Cinema Capital Performance Task in 7 different careers in entertainment editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $28. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 75% off retail price!
In the Cinema Capital Performance Task, students use entertainment wages and schedules to practice testing the proportional relationships by graphing equivalent ratios, explaining what (x,y) and (0,0) is on a graph, identifying unit rate from a graph, writing and solving multi-step equations and inequalities, graphing the solution set of an inequality. As entertainment lawyers, they estimate the wages of their client based on a filming schedule.
This Cinema Capital Performance Task set includes:
* Group Dancer
* Background Actor
* Stunt Person
* Stunt Coordinator
* Off-Camera Voice
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!