BUNDLE- Performance Task – Statistical Measures – Slugging Stats
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Slugging Stats!
This set includes the Slugging Stats Performance Task in 18 different MBL team rivalry editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $72. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 90% off retail price!
In the Slugging Stats Performance Task, students use data on the number of hits for their favorite baseball team and its rival to practice finding measures of center, using statistical questions, and plotting their findings. As sports analysts, they must write a report for a local news station comparing their favorite team to another team.
This Slugging Stats Performance Task set includes:
*Brewers vs. Cubs
*Giants vs. Dodgers
*Yankees vs. Red Sox
*Rays vs. Blue Jays
*A's vs. Angels
*Orioles vs. Nationals
*Braves vs. Nationals
*Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
*Cubs vs. White Sox
*Cardinals vs. Reds
*Mets vs. Marlins
*Mariners vs. Yankees
*Indians vs. Tigers
*Rangers vs. Astros
*Royals vs. Cardinals
*Rockies vs. Padres
*Phillies vs. Pirates
*Tigers vs. Twins
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!