BUNDLE - Performance Task – Systems of Equations – Downhill Dilemmas
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Downhill Dilemmas!
This set includes the Downhill Dilemmas Performance Task in 7 different ski resorts’ editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $28. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 75% off retail price!
In Downhill Dilemmas Performance Task, students visit popular ski resorts to practice solving and graphing systems of linear equations. As marketing managers, they must decide the best offer to entice skiers to come during the last week of the season.
This Downhill Dilemmas Performance Task set includes:
* Jackson Hole
* Big Sky
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!