BUNDLE - Performance Task – Intervals of Time & Multiplication – Box Office Bonus
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Box Office Bonus!
This set includes the Box Office Bonus Performance Task in 20 different movies editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $80. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 91% off retail price!
In the Box Office Bonus Performance Task, students use movie theater data to practice solving for intervals of time, converting from minutes to hours, and multiplying and dividing three digit and one digit numbers.
This Box Office Bonus Performance Task set includes:
* Big Hero 6
* Penguins of Madagascar
* The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
* The Book of Life
* The Maze Runner
* The Boxtrolls
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
* Planes: Fire and Rescue
* Transformers: Age of Extinction
* How to Train Your Dragon 2
* Rio 2
* Muppets Most Wanted
* The Lego Movie
* The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
* Strange Magic
* Night at the Museum 3
* Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!