BUNDLE- Performance Task–Multi-Step Problems & Comparisons–Quarterback Selection
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Quarterback Selection!
This set includes the Quarterback Selection Performance Task in 32 different football team editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $128. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 95% off retail price!
In the Quarterback Selection Performance Task, students use data on college football players to practice answering multi-step word problems and comparing numbers and writing numbers in expanded form. As the general manager of their favorite team, they have to use different scoring systems to determine which quarterback to draft for next season.
This Quarterback Selection Performance Task set includes:
*Green Bay Packers
*Kansas City Chiefs
*New England Patriots
*New Orleans Saints
*New York Giants
*New York Jets
*San Diego Chargers
*San Francisco 49ers
*St. Louis Rams
*Tampa Bay Buccaneers
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!