BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Angles, Transversals and Triangle Classification - Building Bridges
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Building Bridges!
This set includes the Building Bridges Performance Task in 50 different states editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $200. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 97% off retail price!
In the Building Bridges Performance Task, students use common bridge designs to practice triangle classification, angle relationships, transversals and angle measurements.
This Building Bridges Performance Task set includes:
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!