BUNDLE - Performance Tasks – Argument Reading & Writing – Conversion Conversations - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Conversion Conversations!
This set includes the Conversion Conversations Performance Task in 11 different stores editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $44. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 84% off retail price!
In Conversion Conversations Performance Task, students use their favorite technology product to practice persuasive reading and writing in a real world context. As pricing analysts for a technology company, they have to review the prices of their products around the world to make a proposal to the international sales manager. They read persuasive texts and analyze data to decide on their proposals. They then meet with the international sales team to persuade them of their suggestions before following up with a written formal proposal.
This Conversion Conversations Performance Task set includes:
* Beats By Dre Headphones
* iPhone 5s
* iPad Mini
* MacBook Air
* MacBook Pro
* iPod Shuffle
* iPod Nano
* iPod Touch
* Google Chromebook
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!