BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Informational Reading & Writing – Field Trip - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Field Trip!
This set includes the Field Trip Performance Task in 8 different cities editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $32. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 78% off retail price!
In Field Trip Performance Task, students use real information on costs and attractions in their favorite city to practice informational reading and writing. As travel writers for an educational magazine, they have to review previous articles and other information, before carrying out research on the city's attractions. They then meet with the editorial team and prepare their articles.
This Field Trip Performance Task set includes:
* New York City
* Los Angeles
* San Francisco
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!