BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Informational Reading & Writing – Summer Reading Contest - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Summer Reading Contest!
This set includes the Summer Reading Contest Performance Task in 10 different books editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $40. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 83% off retail price!
In Summer Reading Contest Performance Task, students use real information about their favorite book series to practice opinion writing. As school librarians, they have to find out about book reviews and the importance of reading over the summer in order to persuade 3rd graders to read the book series as part of the Summer Reading Contest.
This Summer Reading Contest Performance Task set includes:
* The Secrets of Droon
* A Series of Unfortunate Events
* Cam Jansen
* Diary of a Wimpy Kid
* Geronimo Stilton
* Ivy and Bean
* Little House
* The 39 Clues
* The Boxcar Children
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!