BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Informational Reading & Writing – Biographies – Box Office Bonanza - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Box Office Bonanza!
This set includes the Box Office Bonanza Performance Task in 23 different movie series editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $92. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 92% off retail price!
In Box Office Bonanza Performance Task, students use their favorite beverage to practice persuasive reading and writing. As health teachers, they have to read persuasive information and information presented visually about sugar content of drinks before meeting with a group of students to discuss their campaign to remove the drink from the cafeteria.
This Box Office Bonanza Performance Task set includes:
* The Hobbit
* The Fast and the Furious
* Indiana Jones
* Harry Potter
* Diary of a Wimpy Kid
* Spy Kids
* Pirates of the Caribbean
* Star Wars
* Toy Story
* Jurassic Park
* Iron Man
* Home Alone
* The Chronicles of Narnia
* Back to the Future
* The Hunger Games
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!