BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Informational Reading & Writing – Conservation Crusader - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Conservation Crusader!
This set includes the Conservation Crusader Performance Task in 7 different endangered species editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $28. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 75% off retail price!
In Conservation Crusader Performance Task, students use real information and data on population decline of endangered species to practice informational reading and writing. As conservation research biologists, they have to read a text and integrate quantitative information to analyze informational texts and retrieve information. They then plan their informational texts for a scientific journal and meet with their peers to discuss different endangered species.
This Conservation Crusader Performance Task set includes:
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!