BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Informational Reading & Writing – Going for Gold - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Going for Gold!
This set includes the Going for Gold Performance Task in 9 different olympic games editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $36. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 81% off retail price!
In Going for Gold Performance Task, students use information on a previous Olympic Games to practice informational reading and writing. As members of the International Olympic Committee, they read about the different ways to measure success of countries and then compare this with information on the performance of different countries.
This Going for Gold Performance Task set includes:
* 1992 Summer Olympics
* 2000 Summer Olympics
* 2004 Summer Olympics
* 2008 Summer Olympics
* 2012 Summer Olympics
* 2016 Summer Olympics
* 2002 Winter Olympics
* 2006 Winter Olympics
* 2010 Winter Olympics
* 2014 Winter Olympics
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!