BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Informative Reading & Writing – Watch This! - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Watch This!
This set includes the Watch This! Performance Task in 10 different TV shows editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $40. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 83% off retail price!
In Watch This! Performance Task, students use real information about their favorite TV series to practice informative reading and writing. As TV marketers, they have to inform audiences about their show. They read about other shows and think about integrating images with text. They then lead a focus group with audiences, before writing their article about the show.
This Watch This! Performance Task set includes:
* A.N.T. Farm
* Adventure Time
* Ben 10
* H2O: Just Add Water
* Harvey Beaks
* Human Planet
* Last American Cowboy
* SpongeBob SquarePants
* Steven Universe
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!