BUNDLE - Performance Tasks – Informative Reading & Writing – Bolting Animals - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Bolting Animals!
This set includes the Bolting Animals Performance Task in 14 different animal editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $56. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 88% off retail price!
In Bolting Animals Performance Task, students use their favorite animal to practice informative reading and writing in a real world context. As communications coordinators for a wildlife organization, they have to write an informative webpage on the animal. They read informative texts on other animals and study information on their favorite animal. They then present to a group of middle school students visiting their organization, before creating their webpage.
This Bolting Animals Performance Task set includes:
* Pronghorn Antelope
* Galapagos Tortoise
* Brown Bear
* Red Kangaroo
* Spotted Hyena
* African Bush Elephant
* Grey Fox
* Polar Bear
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!