Performance Task Set - Mult & Word Problems - Straight to the Point: 12 NHL Teams
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Straight to the Point!
This set includes the Straight to the Point Performance Task in 12 different NHL team editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $48. At only $7, this bundle saves you 85% off retail price!
In the Straight to the Point Performance Task, students use real data on their favorite NHL team to practice multiplication and word problems. As members of the NHL Advisory Board, they have to determine whether changing the NHL points system would affect the ranking of the NHL teams.
This Straight to the Point Performance Tasks set includes:
Los Angeles Kings
New York Rangers
San Jose Sharks
St. Louis Blues
Tampa Bay Lightning
Toronto Maple Leafs
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!