BUNDLE - Performance Tasks – Narrative Reading & Writing – Show Me the Money - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Show Me the Money!
This set includes the Show Me the Money Performance Task in 16 different artist editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $64. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 89% off retail price!
In Show Me the Money Performance Task, students use their favorite artist to practice narrative reading and writing for a real world purpose. As concert promoters, they have to write a blog post about attending a concert by the artist in order to stir up excitement. They read other blogs and a script and then write sensory phrases for their own blog. They then conduct an interview with the artist themselves, before writing their final blog.
This Show Me the Money Performance Task set includes:
* Taylor Swift
* Bruno Mars
* Ed Sheeran
* Imagine Dragons
* Jason Mraz
* John Legend
* Justin Timberlake
* Katy Perry
* Maroon 5
* Nick Jonas
* One Direction
* Sam Smith
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!