BUNDLE - Performance Tasks – Narrative Reading & Writing – Globetrotter - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Globetrotter!
This set includes the Globetrotter Performance Task in 6 different world cities’ editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $24. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 71% off retail price!
In Globetrotter Performance Task, students use their favorite world city to practice narrative reading and writing. As travel bloggers, they have to prepare a blog for their readers about traveling to their chosen city. They read other travel blogs and information about their city. They then research and write a paragraph about one of the attractions, before writing their final blog post. The task ends with the opportunity to develop narrative writing in several ways.
This Globetrotter Performance Task set includes:
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!