BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Persuasive Reading & Writing – E-Book Blitz - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of E-Book Blitz!
This set includes the E-Book Blitz Performance Task in 6 different book series editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $24. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 71% off retail price!
In E-Book Blitz Performance Task, students use real information on their favorite book series to practice persuasive reading and writing. As marketing managers for a publishing company, they have to review marketing emails and information on the book series in order to write a marketing email promoting the e-book version of the book series. They gather relevant information and present on the benefits of e-books, before writing their final marketing email.
This E-Book Blitz Performance Task set includes:
* The Hunger Games
* Diary of a Wimpy Kid
* Heroes of Olympus
* Percy Jackson & The Olympians
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!