BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Persuasive Reading & Writing – Film Finances - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Film Finances!
This set includes the Film Finances Performance Task in 7 different television show editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $28. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 75% off retail price!
In Film Finances Performance Task, students use real information on rates of pay in the entertainment industry to practice persuasive reading and writing. As entertainment lawyers, they have to analyze other persuasive texts and interpret contract rates to negotiate for their own client in a phone call and then in writing.
This Film Finances Performance Task set includes:
* Stunt Airplane Pilot
* Stunt Coordinator
* Off-Screen Narrator
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!