BUNDLE - Performance Tasks - Persuasive Reading & Writing – Sales & Tales - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Sales & Tales!
This set includes the Sales & Tales Performance Task in 14 different books editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $56. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 88% off retail price!
In Sales & Tales Performance Task, students use real information on the success of their favorite book to practice persuasive writing. As editors working for the book's author, they have to read texts to identify persuasive techniques, formulate and support their own arguments and take part in a meeting with a publishing company to persuade them of their point of view.
This Sales & Tales Performance Task set includes:
* Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck
* Heroes of Olympus: The Mark of Athena
* Maze Runner
* Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian
* The Hunger Games
* Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel
* Twilight: Breaking Dawn
* Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not so Happy Heartbreaker
* The Kane Chronicles: The Serpent's Shadow
* I Funny: A Middle School Story
* The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess
* House of Night: Revealed
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!