BUNDLE - Performance Tasks – Persuasive Reading & Writing – Marketing Madness - ELA
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Marketing Madness!
This set includes the Marketing Madness Performance Task in 6 different food editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $28. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 75% off retail price!
In Marketing Madness Performance Task, students use their favorite food or beverage to practice persuasive reading and writing. As marketing analysts, for a food or beverage company, they have to write a marketing proposal to decide which country to expand into their products. They read other marketing proposals and data about consumption internationally, before deciding on a country to expand into and justifying their decision. They have to prepare a presentation to give to their Chief Marketing Officer, before writing their final marketing proposal.
This Marketing Madness Performance Task set includes:
* Bottled Water
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core and skills alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation through reading. Students start by annotating and analyzing a text that carefully models the text type.
* Level 2 Activity – Starting to write. Students use what they have learned so far to complete a short piece of writing or plan their writing.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the collaboration! Fun and engaging speaking and listening activities through authentic simulations lead students toward their final piece of extended writing.
* Finale Activities – Finish up. Each performance task ends with five options for extended writing of the same text type within a real-world context.
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key and rubric for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!