BUNDLE – Performance Tasks – Ratios & Proportions - Star Sluggers - Baseball Teams
Now you can get more options and save money with this collection of all editions of Star Sluggers!
This set includes the Star Sluggers Performance Task in 30 different Baseball Team editions. If you were to purchase each of these Performance Tasks individually, it would cost $120. At only $7, this bundle saves you about 94% off retail price!
In the Star Slugger Performance Task, students use data on hits and strikeouts to practice finding ratios and rates. As sports journalists, they have to analyze who was the best hitter in the team's history and write their first journalistic piece for a newspaper.
This Star Slugger Performance Task set includes:
*Boston Red Sox
*Chicago White Sox
*Kansas City Royals
*Los Angeles Angels
*Los Angeles Dodgers
*New York Mets
*New York Yankees
*San Diego Padres
*San Francisco Giants
*St. Louis Cardinals
*Tampa Bay Rays
*Toronto Blue Jays
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
This set also comes with student versions, which include everything but the teacher guide and answer key.
Click here to find the single-edition version of this set!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!