* EDITABLE * READY FOR THE 2015 - 2016 SCHOOL YEAR *Get both the Substitute Binder and the Yearly Teacher Survivor Binder in the Pink and Aqua Nautical Theme!
What is included in the Substitute Binder?
This editable Sub Tub binder guide is intended to provide you, the teacher, with everything you need to have a great, well prepared day planned for your substitute teacher. No more writing and writing and writing... with this download, it's easy to fill in the blanks once and have a well put together substitute binder for your days out.
* FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE *
- Dear Sub Letter (written and blank)
- Where to Find it
- Daily Schedule (with specials)
- Class rules and routines
- Class List
- Seating Chart
- IEP Snapshot/At a Glance / Accommodations
- Behavior Management
- Need a hand? Ask these students.
- 4 passes
- Lunch / Recess rules
- Dismissal / After School Transportation
- ( end of day ) Note to the Teacher
- School Information
- Emergency Procedures
- Contact Information
- "Sponge" Activities (Extra Activities) Tab
- Extra Lessons Tab
*This download is a .ZIP file. Please make sure you have the appropriate programs on your computer to open the documents.
Due to copyright laws, the template itself is not editable, but everything you type in the areas can be changed to your liking. After you type, save it as a new file.
What is included in the Teacher Binder
* EDITABLE * READY FOR THE 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR * Do you find yourself searching more than 5 minutes for that one important piece of paper? Do you have 6 different binders to house all of your important classroom information?! Do you want to be more organized this school year? If you answered yes
, then this binder is for you! Get organized and stay organized with this teacher survival binder!
What do I get?
*FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE*
- Teacher Binder Cover 2015-2017, blank cover
- Student Info Cover 2015-2017, blank cover
- Parent Contact Cover 2015-2017, blank cover
- 70 editable spine labels (1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3" sizes - 14 of each size)
- Student Info Tab
- Class Roster (4 versions)
- Student Info Survey
- Student Profile
- Student Notes (with slots of pictures)
- Birthday Calendar (2 versions)
- Parent Contact Tab
- Contact Log (2 versions)
- Behavior Note Home
- Student Data Tab
- Curriculum Tab
- Calendar (monthly - 2 versions; 26 pages)
- Monthly Celebrations Tab
- Holidays and Observances Tab
- Monthly Lists of Holidays and Observances
- Student Data Tab
- IEP Info Tab with IEP Snapshot Page
- 504 Info Tab
- Lesson Plan Tab
- Lesson Plan Template (3 versions)
- Language Arts, Science, Math, Writing, SS, Specials, and Spelling Tabs
- Standards Tab
- Common Core Tab
- Pacing Guide Tab
- Blank 1 Page Calendar
- Grade Book Tab
- Examples of grade books (2 versions)
- Parent/Teacher Conference Forms (3 versions)
- Data Tab
- ELL / ESL Tab
- Evaluations Tab
- Benchmarks Tab
- School Info Tab
- Emergency Info Page (Fire Drill, Lock Down, Severe Weather, Other)
- Meeting Notes Tab
- Notes Pages (2 versions)
- Duties Tab
- MP 1 through MP 4 Duties Page
- Schedule Tab
- PLC Tab
- Professional Development Tab
- Technology Tab
- Behavior Plan Tab
- Documentation Tab
- Notes Tab
- Seating Chart Tab
- Seating Chart Pages (2 versions)
- Attendance Tab
- Ideas for Next Year Tab with notes page
- Lesson Reflections Tab
- Substitute Information Tab
- My Preferred Subs Page
- Parent Volunteers Tab with notes page
- Classroom Celebrations Tab
What does EDITABLE mean?
It means you are able to edit text boxes using PowerPoint. You are not able to move or edit any headers or clip art, or alter the overall layout of any page. You can add or delete text boxes, as well as change the color, size, and font.
Use these tabs and pages however you feel needed :) You have a lot of options and freedom to create 1 huge binder or a few binders to keep your classroom organized. Also, I don't expect you to print each of the pages. Please only print what you feel you need.
To purchase the Substitute Binder individually, click here
To purchase the Yearly Teacher Binder individually, click here
Is your classroom Nautical themed? Check out my other nautical products:
Freebie Nautical Binders
Navy and Red Nautical Teacher Survivor Binder
Editable Navy and Red Substitute Binder
BUNDLE Navy and Red Teacher Binder and Sub Tub
Editable Pink and Aqua Substitute Binder
Pink and Aqua Teacher Survivor Binder
BUNDLE Pink and Aqua Sub Tub and Teacher Binder
Sterilite Container Templates in Nautical
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!