Welcome to Selling Strategies! Our store is all about helping YOU!
Our products and tutorials are created to help you . . .
• Substantially decrease the steep learning curve faced by new TpT sellers.
• Avoid mistakes and endless product revisions that new sellers often make.
• Learn inside secrets for increasing your sales and success on TpT.
• Understand how to give your resources a polished and professional look
• Tap into the unlimited earning potential of Teachers Pay Teachers!
• Get a running start at this opportunity!
takes the mystery out of TpT success by sharing practical tips and tools to reduce the learning curve and help you optimize your sales sooner rather than later! To help you get a great start, we assembled this bundle…
Promoting Your Store
This bundle includes the following tutorials to help you promote your store and products:
• How to Throw a Sale
• How to Promote Products on the TpT Site
• How to Get Products in the Newsletter
• How to Participate in Sitewide Sales
-----How to Throw Your Own Sale
You may want to grow your business, celebrate your followers, and increase your sales by occasionally putting all or some of the items in your store on sale. The process can be a bit tricky and it takes some marketing finesse to do it right. Learn how to effectively do just that with this tutorial.
In this tutorial you will…
- Learn about how to throw a sale.
- Gain insight into marketing strategies to both time and promote your sale.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about throwing sales.
- See step-by-step directions for putting individual products on sale.
- See step-by-step directions for putting your entire store on sale.
- Learn how to edit your sale.
-----How to Promote Your Items on the TpT Site
There are over 3 million registered users on the TpT site, so it makes sense to market and promote products directly on TpT!
In this tutorial you will . . .
• Learn how to purchase promotional space directly on the TpT site.
• Learn how promotional spots work from a buyer’s perspective.
• Learn how to manage your promotions.
-----How to Promote Your Products in the TpT Newsletter
The TpT Newsletter reaches tens of thousands of readers a week! Promoting your products in the Newsletter is one of your best tools for marketing your store, increasing your followers, and gaining potential sales!
In this tutorial you will . . .
• Discover the anatomy of a TpT Newsletter.
• Learn several ways to be featured in the TpT Newsletter.
• Learn how to submit your products for the Newsletter.
• Learn how to increase your odds of having your products chosen for the Newsletter.
-----How to Participate in TpT Sitewide Sales
Participating in one of TpT's sitewide sales can be transformative for your TpT business. However, it is an active process that requires finesse and marketing strategies. Use this tutorial to not only learn how to set up a sale, but to learn how to make the most of every sitewide sale!
In this tutorial, you will...
- Learn all about sitewide sales
- Find out marketing tips and tricks to increase your selling success
- Review ways to prepare your store for the sales
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about sitewide sales
- Learn how to set up your store for a sitewide sale with a step-by-step guide
- See how to edit your sale details
Like all of our tutorials, we’ve included SELLING STRATEGIES
to help you achieve success!
Ready to learn even more? Then, check out…
Beginner Tutorials Bundle - 19 Tutorials - Save 25%
Marketing Your Store and Products - 7 Tutorials - Save 25%
SUPER BUNDLE! Managing Your Business: Parts 1 and 2 - 10 Tutorials - Save 25%
Become part of the Selling Strategies Community by following us!
We’re always updating our products and filling our store with new selling strategies for success. Follow us by clicking the green “Follow Me” star under our store name on this page or click the red “Follow Me” star on our homepage to get all the inside details on store discounts, free products, and our newest resources.
Not a seller yet?Click here to open your own TpT shop!
Wishing you heaps of TpT success!