READING COMPREHENSION BUNDLE! K – 1
14 Mini Books
Activities Comprehension Sight Words Printables
1. My Pet Snail comprehension questions 1 activity
12 word cards + 12 cards for your students to print the words (all black ink)
2. My Sister Sally comprehension questions
6 word cards + 6 cards to print the words ( all black ink)
3. My Cat Pat 6 word cards, 1 printable on rhyming words, comprehension questions (all black ink)
4. Cow’s New House comprehension questions. 1 activity (all black ink)
5. A Visit to the Zoo 1 printable with comprehension questions (all black ink)
6. Make your own mini book, My Pet
cut and paste pictures and print words
all clip art in black ink for cut and paste
7. Three Bees color ink 1 printable black ink with comprehension questions
8. Mary’s Friend Jan color ink 1 printable with black ink comprehension questions
9. Recess is Fun color ink with 1 color ink page for a center that includes writing a sentence and matching pictures with sentences
Also an activity to make a book. Sequential Order
10. Myrtle the Turtle color ink 1 black ink printable with comprehension questions and 1 activity
11. Bear’s Birthday Surprise color ink 1 black ink printable that is a color code for Bear’s balloons
and cut and paste the bears with b words in the forest
12. Fun at School color ink
1 black ink printable with comprehension questions +
Alphabet Soup Activity
13. Turtle Learns to Dive color ink with comprehension questions
14. Fish color ink 1 printable with comprehension questions
Farmer’s Consonant Game: Say the name of the picture and the beginning sound
One student will be the farmer to check answers
These books are a fun and engaging read for your students. Thank you for stopping in my store. There is also an additional activity that is written in detail for your students to do with an older class.
PATHWAYS TO READING!
Fun and original reading passages for your kids!
12 reading passages
Students will read the passage.
Students will cut and paste the best ending for the reading passage.
Then draw a picture and color.
Also your students can make an easy breezy reading book to take home and share!
Check my preview for difficulty and examples of passages.
Pre- K to Grade 1
Thanks for visiting and come by often!
Thank you for all you do and I wish your students much success!
Have a great week!