BUNDLE: REDOX (Oxidation and Reduction) UNIT
FULL REDOX UNIT AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE! Begin this complete unit with a student guided notes packet. This note packet is divided up into 4 lessons with a Learning Check after each one. A PowerPoint presentation is included for teacher instruction. At the end of each lesson, students can complete the Learning Check as an Exit Ticket or as a Warm Up at the beginning of the next lesson. A practice worksheet is provided for each lesson to reinforce the content learned. These practice worksheets can be done in class or as homework. Teacher Answer Keys are included for each practice worksheet. Finally, end the unit by having students complete the REDOX Task Cards. These engaging Task Cards can be set up at stations that students can rotate through. This is a great way to get students out of their seats and moving as they review! An Answer Sheet and Teacher Key are provided. Task Cards can also be used as Warm Ups, Exit Tickets, or for individual student use if placed on a ring!
Concepts Covered in this Unit:
- What is REDOX?
- How do we know if a reaction is REDOX?
- Assigning Oxidation Numbers
- Types of Reactions that are usually REDOX
- Identifying the Oxidizing and Reducing Agents
- Writing Half Reactions
- Balancing a reaction the REDOX way
Included in this BUNDLE:
- Student Guided Notes Packet
- PowerPoint presentation for Teacher Instruction (complete
with Fly ins)
- Assigning Oxidation Numbers Practice Worksheet
- Identifying the Oxidizing and Reducing Agents Practice
- Writing Half Reactions Practice Worksheet
- Balancing REDOX Reactions Practice Worksheet
- REDOX Task Cards (Color and Black and White versions
- Teacher Answer Keys for every worksheet and Task Cards
- Student Answer sheets for Practice Worksheets and Task
- Detailed Unit Overview with tips
- Detailed Lesson Plans for each lesson
Be sure to follow my store for the latest updates. I love creating fun and engaging resources for the Science classroom. Just click on the green star next to my store name.
The Scientific Classroom