These pages are designed to be repetitive and interactive for your children so that they can learn how to write the half past times four different ways i.e. you can draw an analogue clock, you can write it in digital time using numbers and symbols (i.e. 11:30), you can also write it in words two ways (i.e. eleven thirty or half past eleven).
In this series of worksheets children are to do the following:
1) Trace the times in analogue time, digital time and in words,
2) Write the times in analogue time, digital time and in words,
3) Colour the times in analogue time, digital time and in words
4) Draw the hands on the analogue clocks,
5) Circle the correct times in analogue time, digital time and in words and
5) Cut and paste the digital time and letters in the correct order.
Each worksheet also includes an image of the analogue clock of the same time that they are learning so they can learn to associate the analogue clock with the digital time and the same time in words.
These worksheets have a page dedicated to each of the following:
* 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 and 12:30,
* one thirty, two thirty, three thirty, four thirty, five thirty, six thirty, seven thirty, eight thirty, nine thirty, ten thirty, eleven thirty and twelve thirty, and
* half past one, half past two, half past three, half past four, half past five, half past six, half past seven, half past eight, half past nine, half past ten, half past eleven and half past twelve.
This is designed to meet the Australian Curriculum Year 1 objective within Measurement and Geometry i.e. Tell time to the half-hour (ACMMG020).
Please check out the rest of my worksheets in the Reading & Writing Time Series and other series.
If you like this item, please take the time to rate it.
I am homeschooling Mum of four children so what I put on is whatever I couldn't easily find myself and have made for my kids and the other kids I help homeschool. So as I am relatively new to uploading and if you would like to know when I upload new items, become a follower.
Thanks for your interest and support!