Students write a correct complete sentence while responding to picture prompts. This digital resource in Google Slides let's students look at full color photographs while responding.
This Growing Bundle
will contain a total of 12 resources.
1. The original Respond to a Picture Prompt for the Google Classroom
2. Pond Theme Respond to a Picture Prompt for the Google Classroom
3. Lake Theme Respond to the Picture Prompt for the Google Classroom
4. Large Bird Respond to a Picture Prompt for the Google Classroom
5. Added April 9th! Around the Farm
6. Added April 16th! Pets
7. Added April 23rd! Big Cats
8. Coming April 30th: Monkeys & Apes
9. Coming May 7th: Reptiles & Amphibians
10. Coming Math 14th: In the Garden
11. Coming May 21st: Mammals
12: Coming May 29th: Ocean Theme
This Growing Bundle
will be 25% of the price of the resources it currently contains. Each time a resource is added, the price will increase.
Each resource contains:
*a teacher download with tips and instructions.
This download contains two simple printable pages for error analysis and small group intervention planning.
*a Google Form for assessment
*a Google Slides resource for each of your students
Page 1: Title Slide
Page 2: Complete Sentence
This slide reminds students what a complete sentence needs.
Pages 3-24: Picture Prompts:
11 picture prompts
Get to know your students writing abilities with these 11 picture prompts. Each prompt has two slides. The first slide asks basic questions such as Who? Did What? When? Where?
After students list the basics, they have the details they need for a correct complete sentence.
On the second slide, students write a complete sentence in response to the picture.
Page 25:Check Your Sentences
Students are encouraged to go back and edit previous slides.
While writing a complete sentence is a basic first grade skill, many English Language Learners in upper grades struggle. I use this with my 2-4th grade intervention students to get a feel for where they are and what they need.
Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
Surfing to Success by Mercedes Hutchens is an independent company and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.