Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
SPRING and Summer Reading Passages!
15 passages with 4 -5 comprehension questions
Students can circle the correct answer.
Fun and engaging passages with adorable clip art from MY CUTE GRAPHICS!
I also added sight word cards and a few tips (activity ideas) on how to use them.
133 ranging from PreK to Grade 1!
There is a super work chart for assessment and word builder letters.
I truly hope your students enjoy these fun, reading passages!
For Kids Only LEARNING MAGAZINE!
This is a learning packet / magazine to review basic skills in writing, math, and reading. Most pages have 2 activities. There are 8 characters in the magazine that give directions to the students on how to complete the pages. This is also listed in black and white in my store. These can be used as learning center activities.
1. Students conduct interviews of their friends
2. 10 questions on Family with a word bank and line word search
3. Story starters ( creative writing) 4. Secret codes
5. Unscramble the Dolch sight words and review sight words with a friend
6. Changing beginning consonant letters to make new words
7. Fill in the missing vowels to make new words
8. Identify 15 different shapes 9. Making words with blends
10. Adding 4 single digit numerals and figuring out the mystery math word
11. Communication skills with peers by writing a message and signing the scrolls
12. Identifying who is first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth place in a line and exchanging places
13. Word sets and categories 14. Acrostic poetry
15. Find the 20 math words in the line search
16. Create a math line word search using graph paper and a math word bank
17.Writing a "Dear Crabby" joke
18. Answer 10 trivia questions
19. Adding up to 7 single digit numerals and solving the math riddle
20. Writing sentences 21. Create a Dolch Sight word "Unscramble the Words" for a friend
This can be used for Grades 1-3.
Perfect for Homeschool students or if you are printing this for individual or small group instruction. A fun packet of activities!
Great for a student who is an early finisher!
This learning packet/magazine will promote communication, challenge your students and motivate them. ENJOY!
Spring Reading Passages
20 reading passages for your kiddos with comprehension questions
also 100 word cards for Pre-K to Grade 1
a recording chart for sight words
word builder letters, too!
Titles of the reading passages:
FLY KITE FLY
A LADYBUG ON MY SHOE
MY FAVORITE SEASON
RAINY SPRING DAY
MY NEW RAIN BOOTS
RECESS IN THE SPRING
OVER THE FENCE PUP GOES
WAKE UP BABY BIRD
PLAYING IN THE PUDDLES
LADYBUG FINDS A HOME
AN UMBRELLA FOR OWL
COLORS IN SPRING
Each passage has 3 -5 comprehension questions, students can circle the correct answer.
Thank you for visiting!
Have a great week and I wish your students much success!